This post may contain affiliate or advertiser links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Back to life this week after a little time off for me last week! Everyone seems to have survived ~ but I have to admit it was wonderful to have a group of fabulous ladies and be a little bit spoiled last week! :)
Here’s what is on the menu for this week:
- Breakfast ~ Bagels
- Dinner ~ Poppyseed chicken with rice and veggies
- Breakfast ~ Baked oatmeal
- Dinner ~ Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggies
- Extra ~ 4 loaves of homemade whole wheat bread
- Breakfast ~ Eggs & toast
- Dinner ~ leftovers
- Breakfast ~ Whole wheat pancakes
- Dinner ~ White Cheddar Mac and Cheese and green beans
- Breakfast ~ Cereal
- Dinner ~ Homemade pizza & veggies
- Breakfast ~ Scrambled eggs, bacon & toast
- Dinner ~ Lentil Stew and bread
- Breakfast ~ Cinnamon rolls
- Dinner ~ Popcorn & chocolate milk
As Always: I’ve linked to any recipes that I’ve already posted. That’s it for the week ~ what on your menu?
Don’t miss my Main Dish Menu Planner and go-along Monthly Menu Planner that you can fill in with your own text and save on your own computer ~ go on and try! I have examples on how I use it to help sort and plan my meals.